Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and healthy salad perfect for a light lunch, or as a side-dish for barbeques. This salad is best when eaten within a few hours of making because it gets dry when it sits for too long, in which case, just add some additional dressing.
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing or 2⁄3 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved or 3⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea, thawed (optional)
- Combine pasta, tuna, and veggies in medium bowl.
- Mix together the salad supreme seasoning, ranch dressing, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Pour over salad, and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
Delish!! I didn't have everything the recipe called for so I used whatever was in the fridge and it turned out great!. Instead of green onions I used 1/2 chives and 1/2 red onion. Instead of cherry tomatoes I used one whole roma tomato seeded and roughly chopped. I also used homemade low fat ranch, extra garlic power, farfalle pasta (bowties) and about 10oz of Tuna. My Boyfriend loved it. It v. simple to make and the veggies can easily be changed seasonaly. Thanks!