Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had to think of something light and tasty for lunch. The only thing carb-less I could think of was salad. I was dreading the thought because it’s really cold lately, but in the end I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful flavor! It even tasted like it had mayo on it, but it didn't!
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, cut into small pieces (I took them out after 5 minutes of boiling)
- 1 tomatoes, cut into small cubes (can also use 1/2 only)
- 2 cups mixed salad greens, washed and torn into pieces (I use pre-packed bags that our supermarkets prepare daily, already washed and cut)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper (to your taste)
- Place lettuce mix into serving bowl.
- Add the tomato and egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss it all well and enjoy!
Excellent basic tasty salad. I didn't use Olive oil butadded an Italian Dressing Spritzer. I like the look of the salad before tossing so I just layered the ingredients on the plate. Lunch was enjoyed. Next time I will add some Maui onions & celery