Directions See How It's Made
- Take two dried apricots and cut the first one in half. Cut the second apricot into thirds. You only need half of the second apricot to complete one fish, but you’ll probably be making a few so you won’t need to throw it away.
- Heat the white chocolate in the microwave until it was melted.
- Recommend to microwave it for 10 seconds at a time so you don’t burn the chocolate.
- Dip the edge of the first apricot piece into the white chocolate. Place the dipped piece on your work surface and push the second apricot piece firmly against it.
- Dip the cut edge of the third piece and press it to the second piece.
- Dip the rounded edge of the fourth piece into the white chocolate and attach it to make the fish’s tail.
- Dip a small currant into the white chocolate and stick it onto your apricot fish to create the eye.
- Leave the chocolate to set; you can speed the process up by putting your fish in the fridge.