Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Traditional Family Favorite
- 236.59 ml butter (softened)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 532.32 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream Butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Fill cookie press with ¼ dough at a time.
- Form desired shapes on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with Decorator Sugar Crystals.
- Bake 6 – 9 minutes or until set but not brown.
This is the cookie I grew up eating, minus the almond extract. My mom never used it, and I was determined to duplicate hers, so I left it out too. Thanks for a Christmas staple that I love!