Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great icing for rolled cookies.
- 1419.54 ml powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- 118.29 ml Crisco
- 59.14 ml water (approximately)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer until smooth. (May need to adjust water to get the right consistency.).
- Spread on cooled rolled out cookies.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
Tastes like a bakery's sugar icing - sweet. I cut the receipe in half, which provided a light to moderate covering on 5 dozen of 3" wide cookies.
The best part of Christmas - always maintains a soft frosting base - your teeth sink right in.