Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Traditional Cookie Bake Favorite. Includes Christmas Stockings, Bells, Holly, Christmas Trees
Make and share this Nelson Cookie Bake Rolled Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix thoroughly in food processor: butter, powdered sugar, egg, vanilla and almond extract .
- Blend in flour, soda, and cream of tartar.
- Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Divide dough in half. Roll each half 3/16" thick on lightly floured board. Cut into desired shapes; Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 8 minuts or until light brown on edge.
I make these cookies every year and they are always a favorite!