Chef #Debbie Nelson's Note:
The Glaze is used to obtain a smooth icing surface on the cookies in preparation for decorating them with Piped Icing.
My Private Note
Iced Co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine powdered sugar, Just Whites dried egg whites with water and beat until it is a smooth. (Note: water can be adjusted to obtain desired consistency for dipping cookies in Glaze.).
- 2Separate Glaze into two bowls and add paste food coloring:.
- 3Tint Red for Christmas stocking cookie shapes.
- 4Tint Green for Christmas tree cookie shapes.
- 5Dip each cookie in glaze and let dry thoroughly prior to storing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nelson Cookie Bake Rolled Cookie Glaze Icing
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g