1/1 Photo of Nelson Cookie Bake Pink Bon Bon Cookies
Chef #Debbie Nelson's Note:
Traditional Cookie Bake Favorite. A delicious butter cookie that has a Maraschino cherry center.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, vanilla.
- 3Add red food coloring.
- 4Mix in flour and salt until dough hold together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 – 2 Tablespoons light cream.
- 5Mold dough by teaspoonfuls around Maraschino cherry.
- 6Place cookies about 1 inch apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until set but not browned.
- 8Cool. Dip tops of cookies into Icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nelson Cookie Bake Pink Bon Bon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red food coloring paste