Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These delicious bars taste just like peanut butter cups.
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs (13 whole graham crackers = 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- Process graham crackers in food processor to until they are crumbs.
- Add melted butter and peanut butter and mix.
- Add powdered sugar and process until completely mixed.
- Press in 9" x 13" pan. Use wax paper on top to smooth evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread evenly over top.
- Refrigerate until firm. Then cut into bars.
These are wonderful and easy! I was making another recipe and accidently used golden grahams instead of graham crackers. They turned out excellent. I put these in the frig while I made another dessert. I had to let them sit for a bit to be able to cut into squares. Delish!
These are almost identical to the Mrs. Field's dream bars. They are so easy to make, and a real crowd pleaser!