Chef #Debbie Nelson's Note:
These delicious bars taste just like peanut butter cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process graham crackers in food processor to until they are crumbs.
- 2Add melted butter and peanut butter and mix.
- 3Add powdered sugar and process until completely mixed.
- 4Press in 9" x 13" pan. Use wax paper on top to smooth evenly.
- 5Melt chocolate chips and spread evenly over top.
- 6Refrigerate until firm. Then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nelson Cookie Bake Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g