Chef #Debbie Nelson's Note:
Delicious butter cookie with a chocolate center.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, vanilla.
- 3Add food coloring.
- 4Mix in flour and salt until dough hold together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 – 2 Tablespoons light cream.
- 5Mold dough by teaspoonfuls around Hershey Kiss.
- 6Place cookies about 1 inch apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until set but not browned.
- 8Cool. Dip tops of cookies into Icing.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nelson Cookie Bake Green Bon Bon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green food coloring paste