Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious butter cookie with a chocolate center.
Make and share this Nelson Cookie Bake Green Bon Bon Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, vanilla.
- Add food coloring.
- Mix in flour and salt until dough hold together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 – 2 Tablespoons light cream.
- Mold dough by teaspoonfuls around Hershey Kiss.
- Place cookies about 1 inch apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until set but not browned.
- Cool. Dip tops of cookies into Icing.
Adding a little milk (1 or 2 tsp) can make this dough easier to work with as well for rolling the kisses in.
Another beautiful, delicious cookie for my Christmas cookie trays. I added green sprinkles over the icing for another touch.