- 59.14 ml butter (softened)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 524.46 g package white cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and cheese. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix (dry), 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover; chill 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet. Then dust with powdered sugar.