Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Cake-mix cookies – light and delicious. One of Courtney's favorite cookies.
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package white cake mix
- Cream butter and cheese. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix (dry), 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover; chill 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet. Then dust with powdered sugar.
Tried it with lemon cake mix and it was Great!! So easy too!
This dough couldn't be any easier and tastes SOOO good. They become a very light, fluffy cookie that stays nice and moist through cooking.