Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a copycat recipe of Neiman Marcus's Snickerdoodle Bars.
- 1 (16 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease one 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In bowl, combine cake mix, 2 eggs, melted butter and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Spread in bottom of pan.
- In a second bowl, beat with electric mixer the powdered sugar, remaining eggs, cream cheese and remaining cinnamon until smooth. Spread on top of crust mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are brown and center set (it will still be slightly wobbly in the middle). Cool on counter 30 minutes, then refrigerate covered minimum 2 hours and up to 2 days.