Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great recipe. Found in the back of my church cookbook, on a 3x5 card. I love it....gooey
Make and share this Neiman Marcus Cookie recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or 10 to 12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
- Makes 12 to 15 large cookies.
My husband is always begging me to make these!!! YUMMY!!
This cookie is delicious! It's not 2 sweet either. What I did is I used a medium size scooper for the dough and flattened them down to 2 inches. I found out that if I don't flatten them then I wouldn't get a chewy cookie. I baked them for 8 minutes and cooled them for 2 minutes then transferred to wire rack.
I will be the first to say I am a lousy baker. I will also say that this recipe is the only one that I have that turns out correct everytime. It is thick, chewy and a wonderful buttery flavor. I get demands for it. Found mine on the N.M. site under "THE REAL N.M. Cookie"