Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This wonderful copycat recipe is for Neiman Marcus's Chicken Salad.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup purple grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, and salt in a bowl. Add whipped cream and pepper; fold to combine.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, in a hollowed out tomato or as the filling for a sandwich.