Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Again another Neiman Marcus recipe that DiBS helped find. It's the whipping cream that makes this so special.
- 2 1⁄4 cups cooked chicken breasts (diced & chilled, approx. 4 breasts)
- 1 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 cup green seedless grape (halved)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond (slivered)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (whipped stiff)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill and Serve.
- (Prep time includes poaching chicken. Although this says approximately 4 chicken breasts I personally find that to be more than 2 1/4 cups of diced chicken).