1/1 Photo of Neiman Marcus Cake
Wonderful, moist chocolate cake topped with a delicious sweet cream cheese topping, and very easy to make...a wonderful clone to the Neiman Marcus cake.
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9" baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the cake mix with 1 egg, butter Or margarine; mix until smooth.
- 4Pat the mixture into prepared baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and the chopped nuts evenly over the cake-crust in the pan.
- 6in a bowl, mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and the remaining 2 eggs until well blended; pour over the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the nuts.
- 7Bake for about 40 minutes.
- 8Let cake cool a little before cutting.
- 9Serve warm or cooled-- DELICIOUS!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neiman Marcus Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6900.6
- Calories from Fat 2996
- Total Fat 332.9 g
- Saturated Fat 155.9 g
- Cholesterol 1051.9 mg
- Sodium 6285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 983.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.4 g
- Sugars 769.0 g
- Protein 76.8 g