Recipe by Jenni Girl
Also known as Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. Very rich but oh, so delish!
Top Review by regina rose
I forgot how delish this recipe was.I had made it a few years ago,and since I had all the ingr.on hand I just had to whip it up for coffee time this morning.If anyone is looking for something easy and very good this is it.Thanx for spuring my memory on the recipe.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury's moist supreme yellow cake mix (with pudding)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bottom Layer: Mix cake mix, melted butter, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with a spoon.
- Pat into a 9x13 inch greased pan.
- Top Layer: Mix cream cheese, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with and electric mixer. Slowly beat in the powdered sugar.
- Pour the mixture over the bottom layer.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Top layer should be flakey and a light golden brown. Allow to cool. Cut into squares.