Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is more like a cookie than a cake.
Make and share this Neiman Marcus Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 2 of the eggs.
- Press into a 9x13x2-inch pan (greased).
- Combine cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs and powdered sugar.
- Mix well and spread over top of first mixture (but do not mix the two together).
- Bake at 350° until lightly browned (about 35 minutes).
Very excited to find the original recipe. I've made this exact one for 25 yrs, but I lost my recipe; it's the best, especially using a choclate fudge cake mix.