Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My aunt always made these for family gatherings. I begged her for recipe and started making them myself. Everyone loves them but you can only eat one because they are so rich.
- Mix Yellow cake mix, 1 egg, and stick of butter in bowl.
- Spread evenly in 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Mix 1 egg, box of powdered sugar, and box of cream cheese in bowl.
- Pour over and spread evenly over cake in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Best served warm.