1 hr 20 mins
These are sinfully rich and always a hit at potlucks. The person I got the recipe from said they are called Neiman Marcus bars because the ingredients are expensive (I think she was talking about the 2 cups of pecans).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13" cake pan.
- 2With mixer mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese until combined.
- 3Fold pecans into filling mixture.
- 4Pour filling over crust.
- 5Bake 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min at 300 degrees.
- 6Let bars cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neiman Marcus Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5763.4
- Calories from Fat 3829
- Total Fat 425.5 g
- Saturated Fat 181.5 g
- Cholesterol 949.0 mg
- Sodium 2053.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 488.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.9 g
- Sugars 453.7 g
- Protein 45.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix