- 473.18 ml butter
- 946.36 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 1182.95 ml blended oatmeal
- 680.38 g chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 226.79 g Hershey Bars (grated)
- 4 large eggs
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml chopped nuts (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.