- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups blended oatmeal
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) Hershey Bars (grated)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.