1/9 Photos of Neiman-Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I received this recipe from a friend
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- 2Cream the butter and both sugars.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla.
- 4Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- 5Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
- 6Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neiman-Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (3744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g