Top Review by Gardenforhealth
We really love this one. And yes the recipe is right, 1 tablespoon of pepper. I guess we just like things spicy. The marinade and the grill give these potatoes a unique smokey flavor. Very good with barbeque chicken.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled (small potatoes)
- 6 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, dried and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in large pot and cover with cold water.
- until almost
- tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- Add potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat. Cover and let stand 1 hour at room temperature. Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Remove potatoes from marinade and place on grill; reserve marinade. Cook potatoes until golden brown, turning occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer to platter.
- Brush with remaining marinade and serve.