Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This flavour combo is SO delicious! And it is very quick and easy to whip up. I saw it on his "Fresh & Fast" show, and had to try it. Glad I did! He has other great recipes on his website: www.neilperrychef.com
- 2 steaks, beaten to 1cm thick
- 3 tablespoons purple onions, finely diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 small piece fresh horseradish
- 1 small piece fresh ginger
- red wine vinegar
- juice of half a lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, rub with a little olive oil and fry or BBQ to your liking.
- To make the salsa: add the onion, tomato and parsley together in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, olive oil and red wine vinegar to taste.
- To Serve.
- Place the steaks onto plates, add the salsa and grate a little horseradish and ginger directly over the top. Sqeeze over lemon juice.