Recipe by Wendy0
Tasted at a picnic, and had to have the recipe. It turned out to be "bunch of this, glop of that," so I came up with the following ballpark measurements that seemed right - but adjust as needed! Once I got asked for the recipe too, I posted it here.
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
This tasted best at room temperature ~ was savory, and sweet from the cranberries. I toasted the sunflower seeds, and because my sweet potatoes were smaller than average, I reduced all the other ingredients by half. Tagged for My-3-Chefs 2013.
- 4 sweet potatoes (peeled, cubed, and boiled)
- 1⁄4 cup scallion (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar (approximate)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (approximate)
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard