Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill, Crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, Diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, Chopped, OR
- Peel, seed and finely dice the cucumber.
- Using a colander, squeeze out any excess water from the cucumber chunks.
- Place in a bowl and blend well with the pepper and dill.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Radishes, Carrots, Onion Crackers