Recipe by bunkie68
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. He calls them "Negative Cookies" because they're like a photographic negative of chocolate chip cookies. Cooking time is per pan, not for the entire batch.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend well (you can use a spoon or a hand mixer), until the mixture resembles paste.
- In a larger bowl, mix flour, cocoa, soda, and salt (it may helpful to use a wire whisk to do this; be sure to mix to the bottom of the bowl).
- When it is mixed it will look like a light cocoa.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix the two together using a spoon; blend well.
- The mixture will look very creamy and runny at first, but will thicken after about a minute.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoon-sized drops on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 9 minutes.