Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From www.bawarchi.com This recipe is posted in response to a request on the boards. The batter may be made ahead of time and refrigerated for a maximum of 1 day.
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind soaked rice to a fine paste.
- Add salt, enough water to make a thin batter.
- Keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat a dosa griddle, pour 1 ladleful of mixture in centre.
- Spread to make a round flat pancake shape.
- Or tilt griddle in all directions to allow batter to spread thinly.
- When done flip over, drizzle a little oil, cook 1 minute.
- Fold in half and then quarter.
- Serve hot with coconut or green chutney.