- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn the oven on to 350 deg F.
- Cream the butter and sugar, add egg and beat well.
- Mix in sifted dry ingredients.
- Knead well.
- Roll out and line patty tins, prick and bake about 10-15 minutes.
- When cold, fill with the filling.
- Filling: Soften the butter, add the sifted icing sugar, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- When set, ice half the top with white icing and half with chocolate icing.