Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you like a citrus flavored cocktail, you'll enjoy this tropical drink made with passion fruit juice and two kinds of rum. Recipe from the "Girl Power" episode of the Neelys. I had to try it for myself! Such a beautiful cocktail. Posted for my Bevy Beauties in Beverage Tag ;)
- ice cube
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces passion fruit juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 orange, sliced into wheels, for garnish
- Fill the hurricane glasses with ice.
- Mix the rums, passion fruit juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, and grenadine in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into the hurricane glasses.
- Garnish with a wheel of orange.
Made these before Ike hit this past weekend and boy were they good. The perfect drink to ride out the storm! One or two of these and you do not care how hard the wind is blowing! This was fruity and tropical and yummy! Could not taste the alcohol at all! Thanks V! *Made for This Round's On Me!" come and have a 'round' on us! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=274954
I used this as a base and added a little OJ and Cranberry juice to make a fun and fruity (but not too potent) punch for a Bachelorette party. Mine was a fun pink/reddish color and it tastes absolutely fabulous!!!! Made for Bevy Tag.