Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the hosts of the Food Network show "Down Home with the Neely's".
- 16 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 6 ounces chopped cooked pork or 6 ounces cooked beef or 6 ounces cooked chicken
- 4 ounces neely's barbecue sauce (recipe #284201) or 4 ounces barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 4 ounces melted nacho cheese sauce
- neely's barbecue seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced green chilies (optional) or 1 (4 ounce) can pickled jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Pile chips on a platter.
- Cover chips with heated chopped meat, heated barbecue sauce and hot melted nacho cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with spicy bbq seasoning or sliced chilies or jalapenos if you like.
Delicious! I used cooked and shredded chicken and my dad's homemade BBQ sauce. I omitted the BBQ seasoning and added diced tomatoes, onions, and green chilies to the top. Great idea on combining the BBQ flavor with cheese sauce, yum! Thanks for a keeper!