1/1 Photo of Neece's Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are DELICIOUS and Healthy too! My husband and I are on a low carb diet and really missed cookies, so it took awhile for me to come up with this recipe. Even if you aren't on a low carb diet, you'll love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute (I recommend Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almonds, ground
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oats (oatmeal, old fashioned)
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 cup raisins
- 1Mix together butter, Splenda, molasses and spice until creamy.
- 2Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- 3In a separate bowl mix together ground almonds, oat bran, baking soda, salt, flaxseed meal and oatmeal.
- 4Add slowly to butter mix and blend well.
- 5Add raisins and mix again.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray and drop dough onto them.
- 8These cookies do not spread out very much so you may want to press them down a little bit.
- 9The less you press them out the fatter and chewier they are.
- 10Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 11Be careful not to overbake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neece's Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder