1/1 Photo of Nectarines, Honey and Vanilla Baked in Parcels - France
Mme M's Note:
All natural ingredients to super-satisfy your sweet tooth!
My Private Note
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut out 6 pieces of aluminum foil for the fruit.
- 3Wash and dry the nectarines. Cut them in two, and take out the nuts.
- 4Cut the three vanilla beans in half length-wise.
- 5Put 2 nectarine halves and one half-stick of vanilla in the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
- 6Drizzle 1 tbs of lavender honey over each of the 6 parcels.
- 7Fold the foil inwards to form parcels, squeezing the ends to keep the steam and juices inside.
- 8Cook 20 minutes.
- 9Serve with creme fraiche or any low fat thickened cream.
- 10If you have any edible lavender, you could sprinkle on 1/2 tsp per parcel.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarines, Honey and Vanilla Baked in Parcels - France
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: