Recipe by ugogirl
Excellent and easy summer appetizer to enjoy with your cocktails on the patio. Our company loved them. The recipe is from Cooking Light. You can use fresh peaches or plums as a substitute for the nectarines.
- 4 cups lightly packed trimmed arugula
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 ripe nectarines, each cut in 8 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Arrange 3 or 4 arugula leaves at one end of one prosciutto strip. Place one nectarine wedge on top of arugula and roll up. Place bundle, seam side down, on a serving platter.
- Repeat procedure with remaining arugula, prosciutto and nectarine wedges. Place on the serving platter, cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Yields 8 servings of 3 bundles each.