Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I got this from someone who posted it for me on Facebook. It was so easy and tastes wonderful! I am posting the stevia (lower sugar) version, but you could use 3 cups sugar instead. This doesn't include canning directions.
- 5 cups nectarines, pitted and chopped (leave peel on)
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder (concentrate)
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- pomona's pectin (follow directions in box)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring nectarines to boil and boil for 15 minutes, gently. Smash, or puree with an immersion blender.
- Add lime zest and juice, the pectin (along with the calcium water) and blend again.
- Pour into sterilized jars to freeze or can according to directions.
- Makes about 3 cups with the lower sugar version. More if all sugar used.