Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An amazing way to get rid of nectarines/peaches if you have a tree..or if you just have some you want to make into a delicious treat. Adapted from a Lebanese restaurant in Portland, OR..
- 3 peaches (or nectarines)
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 2 -3 tablespoons almond syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 ice cubes
- Pit peaches or nectarines.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend to consistency of a smoothie.
- You may need to adjust liquid amounts depending on the size of your peaches or nectarines.
This was sooooo delicious. I love making smoothies, but I never would have thought of this combination of ingredients. It all comes together so deliciously. It's quite sweet, but then, I love sweet.