I love nectarines! They are nice to use in desserts because you don't have to peel them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Arrange sliced nectarines in prepared baking pan.
- 3Mix oats, brown sugar, and flour. Cut in butter with pastry blender or rub in with fingertips until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Sprinle over fruit.
- 5Dust with cinnamon.
- 6Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is crisp and browned.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g