Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love nectarines! They are nice to use in desserts because you don't have to peel them.
Make and share this Nectarine Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Arrange sliced nectarines in prepared baking pan.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, and flour. Cut in butter with pastry blender or rub in with fingertips until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinle over fruit.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is crisp and browned.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.