Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I love nectarines! They are nice to use in desserts because you don't have to peel them.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs ripe nectarines, sliced (about 12)
- 2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Arrange sliced nectarines in prepared baking pan.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, and flour. Cut in butter with pastry blender or rub in with fingertips until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinle over fruit.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is crisp and browned.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.