Recipe by Tebo
An easy do ahead dessert. Recipe doubles easily. Try this with other flavoured extracts such as orange. Chill time is not in prep time.
- 2 fresh nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 -3 drops almond extract
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend nectarines, yogurt and almond extract until smooth.
- Add honey or sugar to taste.
- Dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
- Add to blender and process 10 seconds.
- Chill until it begings to thicken.
- Spoon into wine glass and chill until set.
- Garnish with nectarine slices and mint sprigs.