Nectarine Chutney and Broiled Pork
- Combine the nectarines, onion, ginger, lemon juice and zest, concentrate, vinegar, sugar, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thickened.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, ginger, cinnamon, and pepper.
- Brush the chops with 1/2 of the mixture and broil 4 minutes.
- Turn the chops, rebaste with the remaining oil, and broil another 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve chops with chutney.