Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful salad for the hot summertime. I love nectarines!!!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 5 medium ripe nectarines, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a cruet jar with a tight-fitting lid; add the first 5 ingredients.
- Secure lid and shake jar to mix dressing ingredients.
- Arrange the salad greens, chicken, and nectarines on a serving platter or individual salad plates.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
I love nectarines, too. This salad was yummy. I used left-over grilled chicken. The thyme and lime juice in the dressing made this one a stand-out. Looked nice when plated. Thanks for the recipe.