Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I was wanting something other than the usual Apple Crisp when I found this recipe. Nice combination of flavors.
- 3 cups cubed unpeeled nectarines
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray bottom and side of 9-inch round or square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine nectarines, blueberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl, stirring with fork until crumbly. Remove fruit mixture from oven; sprinkle with topping. Bake 20 minutes longer or until fruit is bubbly and topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
Thanks for posting this delicious recipe! I like that it's not too sugary and the fruits really speak for themselves.
I made this for my family, but I left out the blueberries and wheat germ. Let's just say it was gone in 10 minutes amongst 4 people. I would definitely make this again, perhaps with raspberries.