1/4 Photos of Nectarine-Berry Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Scrumptious fruit pie that's so very easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl,combine nectarine slices, berries,sugar,cornstarch and vanilla.
- 2Stir until fruit is coated.
- 3Pour filling into one of the pie shells and invert the second pie shell over it.
- 4Crimp edges and press with fork to seal.
- 5Cut holes in top crust so steam can escape.
- 6Place a baking sheet on lower rack of oven to catch juices.
- 7Set pie on middle rack.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 9Brush top crust with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- 10Bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine-Berry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g