Scrumptious fruit pie that's so very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Nectarine-Berry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl,combine nectarine slices, berries,sugar,cornstarch and vanilla.
- Stir until fruit is coated.
- Pour filling into one of the pie shells and invert the second pie shell over it.
- Crimp edges and press with fork to seal.
- Cut holes in top crust so steam can escape.
- Place a baking sheet on lower rack of oven to catch juices.
- Set pie on middle rack.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Brush top crust with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.