A Messy Cook's Note:
This lovely salad would brighten any meal with its tangy flavor and beautiful color. Recipe is from Light and Tasty’s June/July 2005 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh arugula or 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 cups torn bibb lettuce or 4 cups boston lettuce
- 3 medium nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Whisk all dressing ingredients (except olive oil) in small bowl.
- 3Gradually whisk in oil until mixture thickens.
- 4Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nectarine Arugula Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 76.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: