Recipe by A Messy Cook
This lovely salad would brighten any meal with its tangy flavor and beautiful color. Recipe is from Light and Tasty’s June/July 2005 issue.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
This was a great dinner salad. I used the arugula and added a few stalks of asparagus. I loved the nectarines! I haven't used them in a salad before, they were the perfect flavor with arugula and blue cheese.
- 4 cups fresh arugula or 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 cups torn bibb lettuce or 4 cups boston lettuce
- 3 medium nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil