Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I add sliced chicken breasts to this to make a meal. This recipe came from Light and Tasty magazine.
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups spinach
- 4 cups bibb lettuce or 4 cups boston lettuce
- 3 nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in the oil until dressing thickens.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat.